This is professional small round pizza turning peel – Gi Metal NAPOLETANA HIGH PERFORMANCE line
17cm diameter paddle and 150cm handle with 168cm total length
NAPOLETANA – A line designed to meet the needs of pizza makers who
make pizza in the Neapolitan style, so in ovens at very high
temperatures and at the maximum frequency of use.
Enhanced material, special circular holes and laser engraving
make the tools unique.
The line consisting of peels and small peels has been
designed to meet the needs of pizza makers who make pizza
in the Neapolitan style, in traditional Neapolitan wood
furnaces that reach 500 degrees and cook a large number of
pizzas. The dough disc usually comes out on the peel with
both hands and then extensively stretched and stretched out
to the ends of the peel. Drilling the peel head is functional to
these movements: the design, the circular shape and the
amount of holes allow the ideal release of the flour, considering
the gestural work of the Neapolitan tradition.
THE SMALL PEEL FO LLOWING THE
• reinforced head to resist the heat of Neapolitan ovens;
• entirely made of stainless steel;
• holes with a circular design to allow release of flour;
• customisation of the line name made with laser engraving.
THE PEEL FOLLOWING THE Neapolitan STYLE
• all made of anodised aluminium;
• reinforced head to withstand the most intense heat;
• lightweight handle of the Azzurra series;
• 3 rivets that ensure stability and resistance;
• holes with a circular design to allow the release of flour;
• customisation of the line name made with the laser
The thickness is increased and optimized to withstand the use in the Neapolitan
ovens (up to 500°).
A laser mark identifies the peel, making it recognizable and driven by a style of
making pizza typical of the Neapolitan school.
The strengthenings on the head stiffen the peel guaranteeing stability and the
taking hold of the heaviest pizzas.
The three rivets in line guarantee complete safety and no movement, see the
rivets used in aeronautics as junction for the metallic plates.
The handle in oval tubular guarantees a good taking, while the inside veining
guarantees an extreme resistance.
The handle base and the interim sliding grip are in a specific high-density
polymer, shock and heat-resistant.